@iBizAfrica business incubator carries out the Entrepreneurship and Incubation theme of @iLabAfrica. @iBizAfrica seeks to provide a nurturing environment that builds on the potential of the youth to develop ICT solutions and businesses that work for the common good in society.The theme focuses on the following areas:
- Acting as a focal point for investors (VCs, angel investors, private equity groups and banks) to engage potential technology entrepreneurs
- Fostering an environment for entrepreneurs to develop, nurture and exchange their innovative ideas.
- Providing mentoring and services to start-up companies such as seed capital, legal advice, financial expertise, relevant training and physical resources.
- Providing Business Incubation facilities and establish linkages with other incubation centres in the country and around the world.
- Forging industry partnerships.
- Acting as a focal point for investors (VCs, angel investors, private equity groups and banks) to engage potential technology entrepreneurs.